GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATES IN MIDDLESEX. LANDLORDS CP12 GAS SAFETY CHECKS.
Need a gas safety certificate in Middlesex? Then you’ve come to the right place. At Middlesex Plumbing & Heating our service is second to none. We have been serving many happy Landlords and Estate Agents throughout Middlesex as our 4 and 5* reviews highlight. Our success is based upon customer satisfaction, that’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do.
In the UK, it is a legal requirement for all Landlords to issue an annual gas safety certificate to his/her tenants or letting agent.
The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 outline the duties of a landlord to ensure all gas appliances, fittings and installations comply with the law.
All premises provided for rent require a gas safety certificate or record. Premises include, but are not limited to, residential premises, hostels, rooms to let, bedsits and B&B's. Rented holiday accommodation such as chalets, cottages, flats, caravans and narrowboats are also included in these regulations.
You, as a landlord, are responsible for providing a tenant with an annual gas safety check within 28 days of completion or before new tenants take possession of your property. You need to keep copies of all safety certificates for up to 2 years
GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE IN MIDDLESEX COST INCLUDING VAT.
The average cost for a gas safety certificate in Middlesex is £85 including VAT.
We issue gas safety certificates in Middlesex for just £60 including VAT for the first appliance. Extra appliances cost just £10 including VAT.
For Landlords requiring 2-4 gas safety certificates, we charge just £60 including VAT per property.
For 5 or more gas safety certificates we charge just £50 including VAT per property.
All customers can get 20% off annual boiler services when coupled with a gas safety certificate in Middlesex.
Below is an example gas safety record for you to view.
WHAT IS A GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE?
In brief, the information on a gas safety certificate is:
- Name and signature of engineer.
- Gas safe registration number of the business the engineer belongs to.
- ID number of the engineer.
- A description and location of each appliance tested.
- The date on which the checks were carried out and subsequent expiry date.
- The name and address of the landlord or owner (or letting agent if applicable).
- All safety defects identified and any action required or undertaken.
- Confirmation of all operational safety devices including the emergency control valve.
WHAT IS A GAS SAFETY CHECK?
When you have a gas safety certificate in Middlesex carried out, one of our gas safe engineers will come to your property to check:
- Firstly that your gas meter and emergency control valve is working and accessible.
- Your pipework is gas tight and therefore has no leaks.
- Their is sufficient ventilation for your gas appliances.
- Your gas appliances are getting the correct gas pressure.
- The safety devices on all of your gas appliances are working including flame sensing devices and safety shut offs.
- Your boiler is burning safely.
- The boiler's flue is not damaged, operating correctly and not leaking Carbon Monoxide into your property.
- That the Carbon Monoxide alarm is working.
HOW LONG DOES A GAS SAFETY CHECK TAKE?
A gas safety check will generally take around 20 minutes to complete. We are able to carry out a gas safety check when you or your tenant is home or alternatively we can collect keys from Landlords/ tenants/ letting agents and return them once the check is complete along with the gas safety certificate.